What English language Programs are offered?
Programs offered at the International School of English are as follows:
- General English, Full-time (Visa Students) and Part-time for all levels A1-C2
- Cambridge Exam English - FCE, CAE, IELTS
- Business Executive English – BEC Vantage, BEC Higher
- English & Golf – Play great courses and learn English
- English for International Trade
- Junior Summer Programs – 15 hours English + Activities
- Business English for Selling, Persuading and Influencing
- Bespoke Corporate in-house training
Why Study at the International School of English in Ireland?
The International School of English in Ireland is continuing the tradition of Active English as a family-run, fully approved, English language school, situated in the pretty village of Lucan, about 12 km west of Dublin city centre.
The school was established in 1997, where English at all levels has been successfully taught, including preparation for examinations if required, to students of many different nationalities.
Because of our vast experience in Business and corporate life, the Business English programs at the International School of English are considered best of breed.
Here you can get more details about our impressive Cambridge Pass-Rates
Our Promise to you the English Language Student
Learning English really can be Fun. We promise a welcome so that each student sees the program as exiting and packed full of activity. Our teachers are happy ensuring great classes full of learning & fun. Students form part of the local community, so whatever your culture, your language, you will go home speaking better English with memories to last a lifetime.